Friday 24 June 2011

Have I been asleep for two years?

Less than two years ago, I was sat on a smelly, cramped 6-wheeled double decker bus my way to the first day of college. I was with Charlotte and Stacey - who was bugging Charlotte with the "yellow car" game.
That was day 1.

Today was the last day. I had an  English exam, a driving lesson and ate a kitkat.

Everything else in between was essentially a brilliant, yet unfortunate blur. College, going against what so many others are saying, was brilliant. And fantastic, great - all the positive adjectives you want. And I recommend Symonds to absolutely everyone. From there I recommend media, and then you gotta hope you get a teacher called Lucas. He's awesome.

Anyway, I wanna take a moment to thank everyone who was friends with me throughout the years. I won't name specifics because then I'll be accused of favouritism.
All my new friends and great teachers made Symonds so unforgettable, and so much fun, it's probably why there two years went by so fast.
For any younger readers, really focus at college. You'll probably get this a lot, but nothing prepares you for the speed of it all.

I am sad to leave. The independent side was nice, the fact that I dropped maths and sciences forever [Woo!] and just generally how fun it was.
Except exams. They can go and die :P

So, conclusively. College was 2 excellent years of my life, and I am sad to be leaving.
I recommend Symonds to everyone. Be prepared for time flying.
And have fun. Just have 2 great years :D

[PS: when I share this on facebook, like the link if you agree]

No comments:

Post a Comment