Friday 11 March 2011

Things that confuse me

This'll be a long post. Plus I'll keep adding to it. Drop in and out as you please =]
In no real order, here we go:

  1. Sciences
  2. The Internet - the general concept escapes me
  3. The guy who discovered milk ("Think I'll go toss off that cow and see what happens")
  4. Radiators
  5. Car-carrying-trucks which tow cars behind them
  6. The DaVinci Code
  7. The appeal behind TV chat shows
  8. Time-travel related films. So many plot holes!
  9. Advanced Maths
  10. People who want to do Advanced Maths
  11. Mrs Dalloway
  12. How Traffic Wardens are still alive
  13. Golf
  14. People who love golf
  15. Darts
  16. People who love darts
  17. Football [see numbers 14 and 16]
  18. Rugby
  19. Cricket
  20. Lord of the Rings
  21. The telephone
  22. The Golden Compass
  23. Gavin and Stacey. It isn't funny, the end
  24. Current Affairs. Mainly because I don't watch the news
  25. Science vs Religion
  26. The point of Religion
  27. The appeal of Religion
  28. How the Pope is still alive
  29. Political Correctness. The truth should win out
  30. Hypocrisy
  31. Shakespeare's work
  32. Why they keep making more 'Call of Duty's
  33. TV series that don't shut-down when they become crap
  34. The appeal of the TV shows 'skins'
  35. Difficult concepts from QI
  36. Twats who make viruses
  37. How some celebrities keep their popularity
  38. Hill starts
  39. How life can sometimes be so unfair
  40. Moths. Light bulbs hurt - learn!
  41. Why college enforces 'General Studies'
  42. Traffic reports being shown on TV
  43. Cash-plans with 2000% APR
  44. The overall dedication of online gaming nerds
  45. How America represents the British
  46. Why the Hiroshima Bomb was nicknamed 'Little Boy'
  47. Pointless movie sequels that only seem to exist to link the ones before and after it
  48. Good films with bad endings e.g. War of the Worlds, I, Robot
  49. Cockroaches. At what point did evolution decide to come up with that?!
  50. Why Citizen Kane is considered so important.
[50 will do for now. More coming soon!]

9 comments:

  1. Why have you done this? Could you not think of anything interesting to write? I don't understand why this is here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's your opinion.
    I think maybe the bigger question is who are you?
    And maybe the one after that: why are you commenting on someone's blog who you don't know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going thorugh blogs and thought I would have a read...

    I just didn't see why you put this up that's all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, point taken.
    Who are you, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't say...

    not coz i don't want you to know...i just don't want anyone to know aha! doing the anonymous thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever :)
    Well, I can see your rather enigmatic, so I'll respect that.
    So just one last question: Have we ever met before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha why thank you...

    maybe... ahahaha helpful :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not really. :P
    Well, I read your description and I reached a conclusion that maybe your an old mate called Jack.
    But if not, it doesn't really matter.
    Good to meet you either way =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with almost every single one of them.

    But I pretty much understood Lord of the Rings =P

    ReplyDelete